Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having trouble establishing an acccout so that I can…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble establishing an acccout so that I can open my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

That is part of the problem. I can't find that information

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

It is my laptop. I just got the laptop last week

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windows. I think it is an Envy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

The machine installed updates tonight when I turned it in this evening.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am having trouble with the Microsoft password. I apparently have an account but the username and password *****'t work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.