Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need instructions on how to replace ink cartridge on a…

Customer Question
I need instructions on...

I need instructions on how to replace ink cartridge on a Canon P23-DH V Can you e-mail me the instructions with pictures to make sure I am putting it in right? I already broke oe of them

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your P23-DH?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No error messages I open the lid that covers the cartridges. When I tried to put in the cartridge I got ink all over my fingers. I tried so many times that the ink rollers fell of the plastic that hold the ink

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I also wanted to know if you could send me diagrams & pictures to my e-mail address. I tried to ask the gal this who first responded & I was cut off before I could ask her. I also wanted to know why the extra $23 charge. When you first log into your sight it says only $5 to ask a question. No where did it say I would be charged the extra $23 until I saw the total amount to be charged to my Visa Seems Like false advertising to me. BTW: I got knocked off my computer when I was in my e-mail & saw you were trying to respond to me.
Did you know I needed help with a Canon Calculator? There is no way you can access my calculator. I need diagrams & pictures on how to install a ink cartridge. I thought I made this very clear when I logged in.