Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer will not connect to computer. Wirelessly. When the…

Customer Question
Printer will not connect...

Printer will not connect to computer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

When the prompt came. Just moved: can't remember when that was.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Have tried three times today. Says connection failed every time. Have checked AT&T connection with their techs. They tell me it is the computer's fault.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Is the computer you print from a Mac or PC? If PC, what version of Windows?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert