Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Says to clean head. Epson workforce wf-2650. Last month.

Customer Question
Says to clean head ...

Says to clean head

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson workforce wf-2650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Last month

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to change ink

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/24/2018
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

There are two ways to clean Print head, please check this online document from Epson on how to do it on your printer: https://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/pho22_/pho22_rf/maint_2.htm

let me know if you need additional help

and to change ink, follow this guide: https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CD77201~faq-273357

Any feedback on the instructions I provided?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Hello, do you you have issue resolved or still need our help? let us know so we can mark case as resolved if needed.