Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Officejet 6500A printer. I have several sheets…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have an...
Second opinion] I have an HP Officejet 6500A printer. I have several sheets of paper jammed in it. How do I get it to release?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Am totally dissatisfied with the service. Please cancel my order and do not charge my account for the service which was never provided
3/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.