Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My epson perfection 4490 stopped working suddenly. It will…

Customer Question
My epson perfection 4490...

My epson perfection 4490 stopped working suddenly. It will not turn on. Nothing else has changed since it was running.

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

4490?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About a month ago our computer was overhauled and memory added, but I have used the scanner numerous times since then. I just stopped with no apparent reason.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know how I will be charged for this.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
could the switch be faulty?
could the switch be faulty?
We're running into meal time, and with low blood sugar, I must eat.
This is 15 min with no response. Is that normal?
could the switch be faulty?
This is 15 min with no response. Is that normal?Ah ha, I was just upgraded with a free 'Plus" membership!
could the switch be faulty?
hey, I don't mind if you have to go find the right info or whatever,but could you give me some estimate of how soon to check back here? 5/10/15 min? other?
3/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.