Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will not print and all power is on. HP 6970 office jet pro.

Customer Question
Will not print and...

Will not print and all power is on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 6970 office jet pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Just started yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Recently updated to Windows 10

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/24/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you!