Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I hAVE A PIXMA2500 ALL IN ONE CANON. When I push button to…

I hAVE A PIXMA2500...

I hAVE A PIXMA2500 ALL IN ONE CANON. When I push button to start. It does not start. I have the orange button under it which is on.

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Pretty sure it is a 2500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Almost a week. It was ok last week when I was scanning, but then I got a messahs :black ink almost full?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know what that is so --never

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

I gave you wrong # of printer. It is 2520 NOT 2500.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Suhasini Velu
It is done. My printer # is 2520
Are you going to do now?
Do you want me to call another company? I have to go out right now.

How about the computer you have is that Windows?

10

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=94de7a2d-6b72-432e-94e1-30a4474370d9

Please click on the above link on your Windows computer and a file named Elsinore.Screenconnect would be downloaded.

Double click on the downloaded file to enable remote access on your computer. Let me know if you have any difficulties in doing this.

If you are not able to see the downloads, press control key and J together at the same time and you will find the downloads folder of your browser.