Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Wont print off my computer. Epson wf2750. I just got it

Customer Question
Wont print off...

Wont print off my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson wf2750

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF2750?

I just got it today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I dont know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/24/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>