Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have EPSON WF-3520 ...have moved. printer has been

Customer Question
Have EPSON WF-3520...

Have EPSON WF-3520 ...have moved. printer has been disconnected for several months...want to reconnect.... what will my problems be?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

WF 3520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-3520?

Sat in non use for 9 months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Over 9 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Am not computer literate.....it is not plugged in at this momete

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/24/2018
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

How have you connected the printer to your computer?