Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to know what modern day hp printer is compatible to…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know what modern day hp printer is compatible to the hp photosmart 7520 printer??

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

I just bought an hp envy photo 7155

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

What are you asking

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't updated but do get windows 10 upated automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am just trying to find a printer that does the things that the 7520 did for me when printing or enlarging pictures??

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/24/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Almost all new All in One printers has the functions that hp photosmart 7520 has. If you have pruchased the new printer, let me know the function that you want with the new printer.

Thank you.

I want to scan a wallet size picture and make it a 8 x 10.
Or to be able to print it somehow to make it an 8 x 10

Scan it with high resolution and any App to print it as 8 x 10. If you have Photoshop, it would be easy.

Thank you.