Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I tried to install new updates for epson that I rarely

Customer Question
I tried to install...

I tried to install new updates for epson that I rarely use....had to cancel the update, it kept going around in circles. I changed all ink cartridges, but when I print, it goes through the motions - even pulls the paper through, but the paper is blank.

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

XP410

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

As I said before, I have not used it for a year, I use a B&W printer for business and only use this one for doing collages - printing pictures. It never happened before.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Make sure that you are using exact model, and original cartridges. Then, try the following and let me know the response.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.

Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.

Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.

If any of the cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.

Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.

Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message. When inserting the cartridges back, make sure you insert the black cartridge first.

Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>