Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It needed new ink so we put all new ones in and it won't…

Customer Question
It needed new ink...

It needed new ink so we put all new ones in and it won't print anything on the paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Mfc-j485dw

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error and yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/24/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.