Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper is jammed and I can not get out. HP ENVY 4500. Just…

Customer Question
Paper is jammed and...

Paper is jammed and I can not get out

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP ENVY 4500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just morning when I tried to load it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/24/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.