Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson WF 3640 will not print and displays error Code

Customer Question
My Epson WF 3640...

My Epson WF 3640 will not print and displays error Code 0x97

Technician's Assistant: Is your Epson printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It updated just a few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really as it has just started this problem

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/24/2018
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Let me know when you want to continue?

What is the response

Can you tell me, what you have tried so far so that I can skip those steps?

No! I'm a pensioner and cannot keep paying out money. What was the $48 for ?????
I,ve tried switching it on and off several tomes and rescheduled the document for print but with same result
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

The printer will still not function

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

No. As I said before I am on an aged pension and havealready paid you $48 for absolutely NO information. Surely you know what an error code indicates.

Yes, I do. You are responding to an AUTOMATED pop up -- Close it or decline it.