Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have forgotten how to open my HP J4655 printer to insert a…

Customer Question
I have forgotten how...

I have forgotten how to open my HP J4655 printer to insert a new cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP Pavilion

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your J4655?

Less than 10 minutes ago when I tried to open the printer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1018

Updated last year when Windows 10 came out and serviced last March by the Geek Squad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

Please follow the step by step instructions in the link below:

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c04708949

Additional information : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-B_OdflEYs (same steps for HP 4655 printer)

Let me know if you need further assistance and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Your satisfaction is my top goal. Please rate if you're satified with the answer that i provide, If you are not satisfied for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you. A positive rating is always appreciated.