Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Would you please show me how the ink should be loaded?

Customer Question
Would you please show...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

MX492

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Its brand new out of the box

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Monday

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Let me know when you are ready to do this

please refund my money as previously requested!! I am on the verge of contacting Canon to lodge a complaint!
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 5 months ago

Will request refund..

Thanks