Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Problem with printer or ink system. hp 8625. Wireless. Donot…

Customer Question
Problem with printer or...

Problem with printer or ink system. hp 8625

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Donot known

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Printer will on computer , computer said it is offline

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/24/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Do you see the following error message on your printer?

printer failure "there is a problem with your printer or ink system. turn the printer off, then on if the problem persists, contact HP"