Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP officejet pro 8600 printer/scanner. When I

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP officejet pro 8600 printer/scanner. When I double click on the desktop icon, it does not bring up the screen that, for example, allows me to change the dimensions for a scanned page

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your OfficeJet when you try to scan?

No. I can scan and print just fine from the device. But nothing happens when I click on the icon

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

A long time ago. However, the problem that I'm having now did not exist a week ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 4 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the name of the desktop icon?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.