Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have not used my PT-1010 for some time. What do I do to

Customer Question
Hi John, Have not...

Hi John, Have not used my PT-1010 for some time. What do I do to start it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

PT 10-10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Pearl It is a hand held labling machine

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It is not a computor or a device that is updated It is a brother PT 10-10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/24/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Here is a link to the P-Touch Direct User's Manual: https://www.ptouchdirect.com/content/UMPT10.pdf

The On/Off key is in the lower left corner of the keyboard. There is a self-demonstration which you can watch by entering CONTROL + D on the keyboard.

If you have any questions or have problems with this advice, please let me know so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.