Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an EpsonXP810. I am trying to print a contact mailing…

Customer Question
I have an EpsonXP810...

I have an EpsonXP810. I am trying to print a contact mailing return. The printer has been printing very faded. I have tried everything including putting in new and. Nothing is printing clearly. HELP PLEASE.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

EPSON XP810

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP810?

A FEW DAYS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I DON'T REMEMBER

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 5 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try cleaning the printhead two or three times by following the instructions in the link below.

http://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39348/Source/Printers/Source/Ink_Functions/Tasks/XP800/cleaning_head_lcd_xp600_800.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!