Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have replaced my ink cartridges and a good print out was…

Customer Question
I have replaced my...

I have replaced my ink cartridges and a good print out was made. Problem I the paper seems to be blocked and will not move forward. What might be blocking the paper? It appears the feed wheel can't make contact with the paper

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

It is a paper jam but I am having trouble replacing the grey handles

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

I replaced with new ones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Before this problem I couldn't get the paper tray to go all the way in.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I sent this response yesterday, can you help

What is the make/model of the printer?

HP Envy 4500

Do you have the issue if you only have one piece of paper in the tray?

With one sheet it it flows straight through with out printing anything

And if you put multiple sheets in, does it jam or does it print out blank pages?

Trying it with more paper in tray is the same result straight through

Have you tried a print head cleaning?

No, I will try t

OK thank you

I need the tech to call me

Did you perform the print head cleaning?

if it is the print head it is not reaching the paper to type. Paper just flows through. After putting these I k cartridge get in I was able to print out the check sheet. It was very nice

Please run the print head cleaning 2 more times