Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get it to scan photos. It just says processing and…

Customer Question
I cannot get it...

I cannot get it to scan photos

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No. it just says processing and wait momentarily......then it goes back to the menu

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not anytime recently

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 26 days ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
hello and no
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I do not want you to remote into my device
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
are you there?
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 26 days ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I do.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

John, Computer Science Engineer