Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon MB5000 cannot connect to my Huawei Wireless modem.

My Canon MB5000 cannot...

My Canon MB5000 cannot connect to my Huawei Wireless modem

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MB5000: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It worked with the ADSL modem but not with the one that does not connect to a phone line

What guarantee have I got that my computer is secure and cannot be hacked
3/23/2018
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

It worked with the ADSL modem that connected through the phone line but will not connect to the stand alone wieless Huawai Modem.
Was my request to switch to a Secure Remote Assistance received by Joel
How long until Joel is available
Is Joel in my time zone

I just got your request for Secure Remote Assistance.

Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Is your computer a pc or a mac? What is your computer operating system?

Hi Joel
I have an HP Pavilion Notebook. Desktop HST4408
8 MB Installed RAM
Windows 10 intalled
I use explorer for internet
64 bit operating x64-based processor
I am at my computer at the moment .Can you give me an idea of how long you will be.
Thank you

I am in the US and you are in NZ, but we have made contact.

You have requested Secure Remote Assistance. Please use this link and accept the agreement. Then download, run, and install the remote software from Elsinore to start the session:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=690f7e1f-f5d8-44e5-b138-7381bee96c94

You may have to go to your Download folder and select the Elsinore file if it does not open automatically.

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems with this procedure.

I will I know if the file has opened. I downloaded it opened it and do not know where it has gone

Is your Huawei wireless modem turned on? It is not showing up in your wireless environment.

Problem solved by Secure Remote Connection.