Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Put a brand new black ink cartridge, black is still spotty.

Customer Question
Put a brand new...

Put a brand new black ink cartridge, black is still spotty

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon Pixma MX330

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Every time i've tried to print for a couple weeks now, not trying everyday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

My computer guy did a few months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
you can connect
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Okay
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.Yes
If you can talk me through this, ok, but don't charge me
Cancel my request & subscription, I will find help elsewhere