Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My compuer won't talk to the printer and both are hp

My compuer won't talk...

My compuer won't talk to the printer and both are hp procucts

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

The printer is a 6830 allin one printer and the computer is a 1080p all in one comouter all bought at staples and we were told they were compatable

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Sence day one and the only thing we can get the printer to do is copy from a sheat of paper and that's it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

In the last 2 days we did the updates on thesystem and the drivers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to get the printer to copy from the e-mails and get it to the fax to work also

3/23/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
it is a windows 10 platform and we are using a usb cable

Please click on the below link, it will open a new web page. Over there you will see I agree button. Click the button and you will get an option to Run or Save. Please click on Run and follow the instructions.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f59ca92c-60e7-4e84-83be-012cd640dcd0

Thank you.

Customer/p>