Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It seems like it get slower each day. My INP says i am

Customer Question
It seems like it...

It seems like it get slower each day. My INP says i am getting 100MB but it sure does not seem like it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

'HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

It is not the printer, it is the laptop

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It is set to automatic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I donot need a printer person, i think i need a Laptop person

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.