Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Some sentences with black ink are coming our blurry. Some…

Customer Question
Some sentences with black...

Some sentences with black ink are coming our blurry. Some lines are fine. I tried all the printer maintenance and changed ink cartidge but nothing has changed

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Epson wf-3620

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages. I can open the lid that covers the cartridges if I select change ink cartidges on menu

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it. Same on high quality printing too

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try cleaning the printhead two or three times by following the instructions in the link below.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39368/source/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/wf3620_7620/cleaning_head_lcd_wf3620_7620.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>