Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Found some Epson 960 ink cartridges! Can I use them for my…

Customer Question
Found some Epson 960...

Found some Epson 960 ink cartridges! Can I use them for my Epson stylus C88+ printer.? Please be honest, thanks!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac is the computer - Epson stylus C88+ is the printer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Stylus?

Nothing is going on. I just want to know if I can use Epson 960 ink cartridges for my Epson stylus C88+ printer. My husband's printer is no longer in use and he had all these extra cartridges left over.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it, thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below, and check the ink cartridges that is compatible with your printer.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11C617121~faq-74646?faq_cat=faq-8796127373388

Do not use any other cartridges, it will damage the printhead and thus the printer.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>