Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I install this printer without wireless system?

Customer Question
How do I install...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Envy7800

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just purchased it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Quite awhile ago

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: SorenX, Technician replied 2 months ago
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

If you don't want to set the printer up to use your wireless network, then you can directly connect the printer to your computer via a USB printer cable.

You would need to buy this cable separately, but should be able to purchase one from a local retailer like Best Buy or even Target or Walmart. If you're not certain what you're looking for just tell a clerk that you need a USB printer cable and they should be able to direct you to the right product.

That should do it for you! If you have any other questions on this, just let me know.

NOTE: If you have no further questions, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate

Are you still with me? Do you have any other questions on this?

If not, please remember to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better at the top of the page to close out our chat session.