Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have an Epson Workforce 845 printer BB4A0. The printer

Customer Question

I have an Epson Workforce 845 printer BB4A0. The printer paper feed jams every time I try to print with the paper stopping after the initial feed intake. Clearing the paper and checking all of the paper feed sites does not correct the problem. What should I do?
JA: How are you connecting to your WorkForce: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: USB
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: Not sure. I think very recently.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.