Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson WP 3720 printer. I have an Epson WP 3720…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson WP 3720 printer.

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

I have an Epson WP 3720 printer - how do I use it to enlarge a color copy ??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

I just bought it and I find it very confusing to use

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

When I bought it - it came with a cd to use to update my desk top and it works OK but I can't find a way to use it to make copies and enlargements

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had a problem with copying and sending the copy by email but I think I have figured that out.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

1. Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass, or place multi-page documents in the ADF.
  2. Load the paper you want to print on.
  3. Press the home button, if necessary.
  4. Select Copy.
  5. Select Advanced Settings to view and change additional copy settings.
  6. Under Advanced Settings, select Reduce/Enlarge.
  7. Select one of the options and follow the on screen instructions.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>