Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do i scan. How do i scan how do i scan on my hp deskjet…

Customer Question
How do i scan ...

How do i scan

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

How do i scan how do i scan on my hp deskjet 3755

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

No problem i forgot how to do it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
windows 10

Do you have an icon named HP Deskjet 3755 on your desktop?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
i dont know where to put the paper or how to place the paper in the printer

Please go to the link below. Click to expand How do I scan documents or photos into the computer? Watch the video, so that you can understand.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-3700-all-in-one-printer-series/8954253/model/11262035/document/c03466081

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
never mind i figured it out and did my scan. please forgive the intrusion. i am closing now
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 5 months ago

I am glad to hear that. if you have any issues, please be back.

Thank you.

Customer/p>