Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a 2 year old Canon MG 7720 printer. The black ink…

Customer Question
I have a 2...

I have a 2 year old Canon MG 7720 printer. The black ink container is dry so I replaced it with the PIXMA 271 cartridge. It clicked in but there is a red light at its front and it won't print. What's the problem? Thanks. Bob

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP Pavilion and I have not had a problem before.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

For a week.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1018

I don't understand. What is jo-1018?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry:I solved the problem. But thanks for replying.Bob Villarreal