Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to replace print cartiges in all in one hp. 8710. Bought…

Customer Question
How to replace print...

How to replace print cartiges in all in one hp

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

8710

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Bought cartiges yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Several months ago need to know how to take cartiges out so i can replace

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No replacment appears to be the issue

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please find instructions and video to change cartridge from the link below.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-8710-all-in-one-printer-series/7902014/document/c04945265

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>