Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to hook up my cloud ready printer to my

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to hook up my cloud ready printer to my chromebook and it will not print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Donot know how

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

Thank you

mfc j480dw broyther

The printer supports Cloud printing. However, you have to register the printer with your computer. Try following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/1069693?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Do you have another computer with Windows installed?

Thank you.

i want my money back now
give me a refund
please give med a fefund

If the issue persists, I can help you get a refund. You do not have to worry about it. Can we go ahead and continue the session?

Thank you.

Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem. It looks like you still need assistance.