Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Dell C1660w won't print, I recently installed a black…

Customer Question
My Dell C1660w won't...

My Dell C1660w won't print, I recently installed a black printer cartridge, from everything I can tell I installed it properly.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Dell C1660w.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No, I'm not getting any error messages. And I am able to open the lid that covers the cartridges.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

When you go to print from your computer, what happens when you try?

Is it sitting in the print queue or does it act like it prints and vanishes from the print queue?