Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have tried nad have clicked on the correct proceedure but…

Customer Question
I have tried nad...

I have tried nad have clicked on the correct proceedure but nil printing occurs BUT any other e mail it will print unsuccessfully to copy an e mails sent by bt i possess a brothers printer(wireless) other e maiks from other sources i have been able to print help !!!!

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Brother printer: wirelessly or by USB?

By wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Sorry do not understand please forgive a 96 year old how do i update are you sayung mny machine is getting ancient as i am

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please explain your issue in more detail