Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cartridge will not move. HP 4635. CHANGED CARTIDGE YESTERDAY…

Customer Question
Cartridge will not move ...

Cartridge will not move

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 4635

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

CHANGED CARTIDGE YESTERDAY AND IT MOVED THEN

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please