Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My son broke his laptop screen,where can i get it repaired?

My son broke his...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Sorry,what is that. I'm new to this.

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does your laptop make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

Power light and 2 white lights on the left side, Screen is a mess,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need to be connected to the broken laptop

3/23/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you want to do the repair yourself or have a company do it?

A company

Thanks

Please give me your Zip code

Does H,P, repair this sort of thing?

yes, Please give me your Zip code and I can find the closest one to you

68876

Thanks

If you call on(###) ###-####(Nebraska Computer Services)

You can organizze to have the screen replaced there.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you

Richard, Technician
Thank you so much, I will look forward to you, for any more assistance in the future.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.