Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I get a message on my iphone that the printer needs paper.

Customer Question
I get a message...

I get a message on my iphone that the printer needs paper. When I look at the printer it says there is no paper in the upper cassette. I don't know where the upper cassette is.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a MAC.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
3/23/2018
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model of your printer?

canon 922MX

Please refer the following article to know about loading paper in upper and lower cassette.

Lower cassette --> http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/W/MX920%20series/EN/BG/Bg-Loading1400.html

Upper cassette --> http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/W/MX920%20series/EN/BG/Bg-Loading1300.html

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

I have to leave for an appointment. I will use the information you gave me when I get back. Thank you.

No problem. Let me know if you found any difficulty