Printers

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Ashik, Technician

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
Cannon MG6821 goes thru cycle but does not print anything.
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Cannon MG6821 goes thru cycle but does not print anything. Blank pg. Put in new inks and … read more
Can not close paper tray completely. HP Mod 401A. See first
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
Can not close paper tray completely. HP Mod 401A JA: What HP model do you have? Customer: See first message JA: How long has this been going on with your HP printer? Customer: 2 weeks JA: When did you… read more
Nothing printing on paper, but printer is trying tp print.
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Nothing printing on paper, but printer is trying tp print. … read more
Installed an new hp 8710 AIO printer but when I try to print
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
Installed an new hp 8710 AIO printer but when I try to print from my MAC, it says they are not connected … read more
There is a warning signal that says "Load Cassette 1
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
There is a warning signal that says "Load Cassette 1 correctly and press color or B & W button." I do not know where Cassette 1 is, and thus don't know how to get the printer to work again. … read more
Printer won't print. Same message keeps coming up-'The
Josh, It Support Specialist
Printer won't print. Same message keeps coming up-'The cassette is not inserted. Load paper in the cassette and push the cassette until the positions align .' Have tried this numerous times-same resul… read more
My Epson Workforce printer, WF-7720, is loaded with letter
Sheri
Sheri, Bachelor's Degree
My Epson Workforce printer, WF-7720, is loaded with letter size paper in cassette 1 and legal paper in cassette 2 but will only print on legal size paper even after I designate cassette 1 … read more
I am trying to print pics from my computer on cassette one
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
I am trying to print pics from my computer on cassette one and in printer set up it gets stuck between picking type and size of paper and then doesn't give me a 'done' message so I can print. it's lik… read more
I have a Photosmart7520. I can print a copy, ut when I try
Ariel Yuson
Ariel Yuson, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
I have a Photosmart7520. I can print a copy, ut when I try to print from my MacBook Air i get a notice that the "printer is busy. Please advise … read more
My printer says "the paper source setting is invalid" I
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
my printer says "the paper source setting is invalid" I cannot print .Please help me. Louise … read more
My canon pixma 922 printer keeps coming up with error
Harry, technician
My canon pixma 922 printer keeps coming up with error message no paper in the upper casset. I reloaded the printer before and it worked for a while, now it doesn't work again. I get this message now w… read more
I have 2 computers wirelessly connected to my Epson WF-4740
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
I have 2 computers wirelessly connected to my Epson WF-4740 printer. Cassette 1 has envelopes, cassette 2 has 81/2 x 11 plain paper. One of the computers prints without a problem. The other, however, … read more
I just purchased a FS-4300 printer and the pages are not
Harry, technician
Hi. I just purchased a FS-4300 printer and the pages are not printing square. I checked to see if there are any paper jams or broken parts. Everything seems to be working properly. Any ideas on what i… read more
I am the owner of a Canon MG5320 printer. When printing, I
Harry, technician
I am the owner of a Canon MG5320 printer. When printing, I keep getting a message that there is no paper in the cassette(I have plenty of sheets of paper in the cassette.) I usually print in just blac… read more
It keeps saying there is no paper in the cassette but there
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
it keeps saying there is no paper in the cassette but there is … read more
I have an MG 6860 printer - the paper feed jammed. I had to
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I have an MG 6860 printer - the paper feed jammed. I had to take the bottom of the printer off to free the paper. Refitted the bottom and turned on. Selected print and the error 1871 came up. Have tur… read more
It gave massage" load correct paper cassett A4, canon image
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I checek on google all setteings according to printer mannual… read more
I HAVE A 6520 E ALL IN ONE PRINTER. IT WILL COPY FINE, BUT
Pete, Senior Engineer
I HAVE A 6520 E ALL IN ONE PRINTER. IT WILL COPY FINE, BUT WILL NOT PRINT WIRELESSLY FROM MY IpHONE 6. SEEMS THAT IT WONT PICK UP THE PAPER. MAKES A LOT OF NOISE, THOUGH. THE SCREEN SAYS ITS OUT OF PA… read more