Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Xerox work centre 6505 error message 116-324. Not all jobs,

Customer Question
Xerox work centre 6505...

Xerox work centre 6505 error message 116-324

Technician's Assistant: Is your Xerox printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Not all jobs, but seems like after it sits the error message displays again. and we restart. Happened 5 or 6 times now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How much does this cost?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.