Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I CANNOT FIND THE WSP PIN ON MY ENVY 4015 PRINTER. A NUMBER…

Customer Question
I CANNOT FIND THE...

I CANNOT FIND THE WSP PIN ON MY ENVY 4015 PRINTER. A NUMBER ON THE BACK MATCHES THE ONE ON THE DISC BUT THIS DOES NOT WORK

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP ENVY 4500 SERIES

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

NO PROBLEM WITH MY DESKTOP BUT THE OTHER NETWORK (WIRELESS) FAILS TO MAKE CONTACT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you getting asked for this when you try to install the printer?

Please let me know