Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having a problem printing pdf files. When I go to

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a problem printing pdf files. When I go to print, it requires me to save the document and then print. Sometimes even when I save the file, I am unable to print the items

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB, even though my print is wireless, I have had problem using the wireless in the past so I just went back to the USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

A long time ago or never

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me from which program you are trying to print from?

Please let me know

any time I am printing I am having to save the file and then print. I was trying to print a document yesterday, a pdf file from an online site, had to save it to my desktop and then could not print it
I am seeing all this information on your site about fees for your services. I am suppose to have life of PC support when I purchased my computer. Why has this changed

This is not a free service it is a paid service, with the costs indicated when you created the question.

Do you wish to proceed?

No, I will call the number I have and see what is going on
Please refund any charges that I have incurred to this point
are you there?