Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My canon image press c 7010vp isgiving error on start up.

Customer Question
My canon image press...

My canon image press c 7010vp isgiving error on start up

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Imagepress c 7010vp door not closed and image pointing to decurler unit how can i send you a picture

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

We just installing the printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

We just bought it now and we just installing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to send u the printer error image

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.