Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Don't know how to cancel 5 print jobs. Hp laser jet 1020.

Customer Question
Don't know how to...

Don't know how to cancel 5 print jobs

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp laser jet 1020

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

Just now was printing says for jobs waiting but I don't know how to get to devices and printers on my computer to cancel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't find it my computer is hp 2211x

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 4 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?

office home and student 2010 microsoft

on the computer, do you see the windows search box at the bottom tray

please type control panel in search box and open it from search results

on control panel, click on devices and printers option under hardware and sound

once devices and printers window opens you will see the printer icon

let me know once you see it

can’t find printer icon

are you in devices and printers window?

can’t find it
that’s been my problem
don’t know where on computer screen to find it

would you like me to remote connect and do this for you

click here to remote connect

in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

I have been waiting for you to connect to the secure remote access screen as requested but i haven't got any response from you.