Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a cannon 5770. i use the feed because i print on both…

Customer Question
I have a cannon...

I have a cannon 5770. i use the feed because i print on both side of paper.

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

It will print the first sheet good but the second sheet will go in about a quarter of an inch and will not print anymore until about 30 minutes later like it has to cool down. Maybe it could be the computer which is windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

About 2 months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About a month ago, maybe 2. i ran reimage on the computer thinking there is a lot of junk causing the problem but it didnt seem to help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven't used the tray for quite a while in fact i probably dont know how to use it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S