Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My lap top has a black pop up that pops up every 3 minutes…

My lap top has...

My lap top has a black pop up that pops up every 3 minutes or so and I would like to know how to get rid of it.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pop?

I'm not sure but I installed total defence premium internet security and that's when it started

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

About a week. I haven't tried anything.

3/23/2018
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know when you are ready

I’m ready
No just coach me through

Did you notice which application throws that message?

There won't be any extra charge.

Request you to download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download

Done

Did you run the file

Let me know when its done

These messages are coming to my phone

ops..

i want you to run the file on your laptop

I will explain the setps

Please do this on your laptop:

1: Open email inbox

2: Find Just Answer mail and open it

3: Click "view response" button

4: This chat screen will be restored. Click previous link, download tool and run it on your laptop

Ok how do i get the file to the computer

Please do this on your laptop:

1: Open email inbox

2: Find Just Answer mail and open it

3: Click "view response" button

ok I'm on it

DId it appear after reboot

arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician
still popping up

Thank you very much for rating my service..

You may come at any time if you need any assistance regarding same, I shall assist you without further payment.

Thank You for contacting Just Answer

Have a great day

Fiyaz