Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson XP 830 printer keeps coming up with error message…

Customer Question
My Epson XP 830...

My Epson XP 830 printer keeps coming up with error message OxEA

Technician's Assistant: Is your Epson printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

I'm trying to print a document from my Iphone bjt now it cannot locate no airprint printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I'll try doing this again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you I will continue trying

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

This error usually means that there is something stuck, leftover from the packaging material, or the cartridges haven't been seated properly.

Please open the printer:

1. check if any material from packaging or anything else is left-over in there.
2. Ensure cartridges are seated/snapped in properly.
Please check and let me know.

Are you still needing assistance?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars/ click on write review to submit at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks, Fran

Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.