Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It prints real fuzzy. Canon mx472. Just started. Recently…

Customer Question
Hello , it prints...

Hello , it prints real fuzzy

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon mx472

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX472?

Just started

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Recently

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please